Sunday, November 15, 2009

PREGNANT STRIPPER WANTED

To be part of an art show near Downtown in January.

Noticeably pregnant (in January).

Not nude.....normal stripper clothes.

Reply to email above or to kris_buckley@web.de


Dear Kris,

Hi, my name is Mandy Knockup and I am a pregnant stripper. I am about 8 months along with twins so my tummy is extra big and I have a ton of stretch marks all over my boobies, belly, and butt. Most of my current clientele are pretty fetishy and enjoy multiple stretch marks. My babies kick sometimes too during my act and my audience can see clearly when they kick hard (kinda like that movie "Alien"). The tips are AMAZING when that happens. I am really hoping my water breaks on stage because it would be the BEST TIP NIGHT EVER! I am not sure what you mean by "normal stripper clothes" because usually I am totally nude during my act but I'm sure I can rustle up a couple of leather G-strings or something if that's what you require. I am sooo glad I ran across your ad! As you can imagine, stripper work is hard to come by when you're pregnant but with the right clientele, it's bank! Looking forward to hearing from you!



No comments: