Monday, April 28, 2008

Extreme Missed Connection circa 1993

WERE YOU WALKING SUNSET IN JANUARY 1993? - m4w

Reply to: pers-654203797@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-23, 11:50PM

This is probably a huge, major, almost impossible shot in the dark, but....

I was driving down Sunset Boulevard late at night (probably more like 2:30 - 3 a.m.) in a blue pick-up truck (it was shiny and new)close to the west end - *really west, almost the beach, during the 3rd week of January, 1993.

I was the only one on the road, and you were the only one on the sidewalk - walking. We made eye contact and really had a connection - if you can have such a connection with just eye contact -

I have always wished I would have stopped to talk - but I was new in town and kind of freaked out by the idea.....

if you think this is you - please respond and tell me what you remember. along with a description of yourself, and myself, then

Hopeful

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dude, you have got to be totally kidding, right? Please tell me this is a joke. Almost impossible? ALMOST?? Buddy, you would have a better chance being clubbed on the head by a caveman. I believe the procrastination bug has bitten off your calf. Either that or you have a serious case of living in the past. OR is finding the woman of your dreams in Los Angeles really that impossible? Hmmm...could be now that I think about it. But seriously pal, it looks like you're gonna take this Missed Connection to your grave. I have just three words for ya: GET OVER IT! Poor guy...I almost feel sorry for you. By the way...thank you Kate for finding this!!

No comments: