Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Watch out folks! She's had enough!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! w4m - 99 (Westside)


Reply to: pers-653986784@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-23, 6:59PM PDT


I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DROWNING MY SORROWS IN CHOCOLATE

THE THING I LOVE THE MOST & HAS BEEN MY IDENTITY HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME, ALTHOUGH TEMPORARY, I AM STILL SUFFERING & SUFFERING BADLY. and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?

WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG IN THE UNIVERSE TO DESERVE THIS? WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX IT? WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE MY MOTHER SHUT UP?!?!?

WHAT'S THE USE OF BEING BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, AND SMART IF I AM ALL FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD. YA...THAT'S MY F'IN LIFE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm serious...I swear I am not making these ads up. I almost can't believe how easy it is to find such F***ed up people on CL in a matter of 2 minutes of browsing ads. I thought the "Strictly Platonic" section would be fairly tame but this is what I found! Why are people so afraid of confrontation they feel they have no choice but to post an ad on CL as a desperate plea for help from the universe. I have some advice for you sweetheart: Get off of your ass, throw the chocolate away, stop doing things that lead to a criminal record, talk to your mom, and most of all: STOP POSTING ADS ON CRAIGSLIST HOPING YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS!

No comments: