Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Seedy Domestic Gig

SUBMISSIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT WANTED (WLA)


Reply to: gigs-663044420@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-30, 8:30PM PDT

Young attractive female assistant needed-part time- weekends-$24/hr. Outstanding upscale environment.




Location: WLA
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: $24/hr.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm...Submissive Personal Assistant. I love these seedy domestic gig ads. This is definitely not the seediest one I've seen in this section but I am definitely sensing a creepy vibe here. Does "submissive" mean tasks of a sexual nature or "submissive" as in, "Bitch - bring me some coffee stat! Or sharpen my pencil you good for nothing shit eater!" "Yes Master...don't hurt me." May we please be more specific here? I would assume the hefty paycheck of $24 per hour (especially for the vast amounts of young and struggling starlets in L.A.) is not limited to answering phones, picking up dry cleaning and taking dictation but actually taking dick. Forgive me, I just had to. Just in case the person who placed this sees my blog...Craigslist has a convenient "Erotic Services" section for your use. Keep your dirty dirty self away from Domestic Gigs. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this guy has seen "Secretary" one too many times... LOL